Jolly Boat Chest

The Jolly Boat Chest is the smallest of our chests!

With it being light and spacious inside it can be a present all on its own or something bigger!

Weight: 5.5 – 6kg

Dimensions: Length 400mm, Width 240mm and Height 280 mm

Price: £20 each

Don’t forget:

The Jolly Boat Chest is made in Dawlish and all products are made from scratch to order, so small changes in size, shape of colour can be made will little or no extra charge.

We aim to make our products with over 90% recycled materials at all times. The remainder of 10% we try and source from local businesses to support them as well.

Why not get in touch to order yours now!